“It’s times like this my buddy Timon here says: you got to put your behind in your past.”
I only know him through… You’re not gonna believe this.
His hands shake something furious,
and you don’t know how to stop them,
don’t know if they belong to a killer or a lover,
or if there’s even a difference anymore.
His shadow dances with yours
in the streetlights;
your darkness has found a kindred spirit,
but you are still trying
to take the fear from his mouth.
Demons and angels are at war inside of him,
and you swear to love every single one,
swear to love him wicked,
swear to love him holy.
He is licking prayers
he stopped believing
into your mouth;
if you thought kissing him
would save him,
you were dead wrong.
whatever you do, don’t imagine your favorite character in an oversized sweater. it’s too late for me. tell my family I love th
- Chief Belmar says peaceful daytime protesters were arrested by mistake
- ACLU wants police banned from keeping Ferguson protesters moving
- Why does a city with 600 residents need 14 cops? Understanding the municipal police forces in MO
- Learn more/Support ArchCityDefenders, a group of lawyers providing legal assistance to arrested protesters and assisting with legal strategy related to protests.
- Letter from Langdon: Shooting to kill
- Public must defend the right to know
- Spurred by Ferguson, Chicago families demand reviews of police shootings
- What’s Happening Today: STL Co. Council Meeting at 6pm
Sinqua Walls in Believe Me